Get More Info on Paypal Credit
We aim to make sure your order, delivery, products and service from ourselves is of the highest possible standards. Our staff are highly trained to make sure all our customers are properly looked after to ensure the sport is properly supported by ourselves as a shop
Our Prices are price checked every day against all major competitor retailers to ensure we’re offering you the best possible deals! Combined with this IF you do find a price better than ourselves we price to beat it by 10% of the difference in addition (Excluding Yonex products. Excluded all Strings and Shuttlecocks.).
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods.
If you’re based in Europe, EU, EEA or EFTA, you’ll not have to worry about any tax or duties on your order. It’s all sorted before it reaches you with no hidden charges.
EU/European Countries - 3-5 Days depending upon the specific country
USA & Canada - 2-4 Days depending upon around of the Country
Rest of the World - 5-9 Days
For more specific information on prices and delivery speed of your specific country check out our delivery information.
OPTIONAL STRING UPGRADE | Half price professional racket string upgrade available with this racket. All rackets are supplied adequately strung as standard by the manufacturer. The optional string upgrade service is ideal for those wishing to get the very best from their racket with a specific string and tension preference. Please note - selecting a restring constitutes personalisation and may affect your return rights
We offer free Yonex replacement grips with this racket.
Why change the grip? Grips come in many different materials and styles. You might prefere a smooth or cloth like texture.
We offer free Yonex replacement strings with this racket.
Why change the strings? Different tension and string size has a big impact on the power and control of your strike. Lower tension improves power, but higher improves control. For beginners its recommended to have a lower tension string.
Durablity How long this item lasts before it needs to be changed60%
Doesn't Last LongLasts for a While
- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
Badminton Shuttle Buying Guide
When looking on our product pages, for Badminton Shuttlecocks look for the 4 key areas we list:
- Shuttle Flight Path Quality – How close to the ideal shuttle flight path it flies
- Shuttle Consistency – How accurately the shuttle lands in the same spot when hit in the same way
- Shuttlecock Durability – How long it lasts before it needs replacement
- Playing Level: Recreational, Training, Club, Match, Tournament, Senior Tournament.
There are 3 main factors when deciding what Badminton Shuttlecocks to buy:
- Type of Shuttlecock you want & Playing Standard
- The Speed of Badminton Shuttlecock – based upon the conditions where they'll be played in
- Price and Durability, leading to overall value for money
Types of Shuttlecocks & Playing Standard:
There are 2 main types of Badminton Shuttlecocks - Feather Shuttlecocks and Plastic/Nylon Shuttlecocks.
- Feather Shuttlecocks is used by Intermediate to Professional Level players, don't last as long, but fly much better in general as opposed to plastic/nylon shuttlecocks.
- Plastic/Nylon Shuttlecocks are generally used by Beginner and Recreational Level players, they're very durable, but don't have the ideal flight path compared to feather shuttles.
Badminton Shuttlecock Speeds:
If you're UK or Europe based, it's simple, go for 78 – Quite Fast Speed. It's by far and away the most popular speed shuttlecock in this region.
If you're purchasing a plastic/nylon shuttlecock, generally go for medium speed if UK or Europe based.
For more details on how to choose the correct speed see our full Badminton Shuttlecocks Buying Guide.
So how can I choose, well for a basic guide see the below table:
Popularity for UK & Europe
75 – Slow
Above Sea Level
Very Hot (30+ Degrees)
76 – Quite Slow
Hot (25-30 Degrees)
77 - Average Speed
Average Temp (15-25 Degrees)
78 – Quite Fast
Below Sea Level
Cold (0 – 15 Degrees)
By Far the Most Popular
79 - Fast
Below Sea Level
Very Cold (Below Freezing)
Price and Durability, leading to overall value for money:
This is the final and often most important deciding factor, particularly if you're a club or a coach, using load of feather shuttles week to week.
Our key advice is to take a look at the key graph features we show on the individual product pages, and in particular - Shuttlecock Durability. This is because many people want a quality shuttlecock but find it won't last.Full Badminton Shuttles Buying Guide
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £50 or £3.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £4.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.
Outside of the UK Mainland?
Don’t worry, we can deliver there too!
Northern Ireland - 2-3 Day Delivery - £4.95
Scottish Highlands - 2 Day Delivery - £19.95
*Order by 1pm for same day dispatch!
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We have a simple 30 days (can be extended) upon receiving the order policy, but we will be flexible and extend this if it's a gift for a specific event, such a a birthday, this can be done by simply ticking the the gift option when purchasing.
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
To find your local collect plus shop: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store-locator See here for our full returns details & information.
We provide a pre-filled returns form you can use for the return. For returns outside the UK, you'll be required to pay shipping costs with tracking.
Once received, a full refund to the value of the goods, minus the full cost of the us sending the order originally out to you will be given.
Our UK Address for returns is:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
We work with the brands/suppliers to see if it can be covered under warranty for you (usually it is, but depends on the way the damage has occurred).
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
We offer a crash replacement policy, where we offer a goodwill policy of 25% discount off your next order with us for the same/alternative replacement item, not including postage costs.
Price Match Promise
Price Match Promise
It's this simple - Find it cheaper ANYWHERE else & we'll match it PLUS give you 10% of the difference off in addition! Subject to conditions (see below).
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form and go ahead and place your order now Important: make sure you use the same email for both the price promise form and your order.
- We'll email you after the order has been placed confirming the refund +10% the difference for the price match, if there's any issue that comes up, we'll ask you what you want. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)2380 002388.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. Inernational retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Strings and Shuttlecocks excluded.
- Yonex products are excluded from this offer.