Durability What degree of durability the shoe provides85
Short LastingLong Lasting
Stickyness How easy it is to keep hold of.60%
- Product Description
- Buying Guide
- Product Delivery
- Returns / Warranty
- Price Match
- 1.6mm Thickness
- Comfort Focused
The Yonex AC420 Hi Soft Badminton Overgrip is a non-slip, super soft feeling overgrip with maximum comfort and absorbency.
At 1.6mm, the AC420 grip is a thick, premium-feeling overgrip that comes in a variety of colours, ensuring it's suitable for any player. The main focus of this grip is comfort, yet it still comes with a touch of tackiness.
|Yonex - AC420
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
Badminton Grips – there's loads to choose from, what are the key things to look for when choosing?
What Types of Grip are there
a. Full Grip / Replacement Grip
b. Towel Grip
What size of grip do you need?
What style of player you are?
What level of tackyness/dryness grip do you need?
Another aspect to look for is on all our Badminton Grip product pages, where we have 2 performance bars. 1 for durability, highlighting how long to expect the grip to last before needing replacement. Secondly, stickyness, which is how much the grip itself holds to the skin of the hand when playing.
What Type of Grips are there:
a. Full Grip:
This is used by players who generally only want 1 major grip on their racket. It's usually fitted straight from the wood of the handle.
b. Towel Grip:
Like a full grip its usually used for players only wanting 1 major grip on their racket, it's also the thickest of the 3 types of Badminton Grip. Towel grip is designed for players who's hands get particularly sweaty during play.
Used in 2 ways by players. Firstly, its a much thinner grip than the other 2 versions. Some players prefer overgrip on it's own, to enable a small racket grip for excellent control when playing, however most players use overgrip as it's original intention, which is to go over a traditional full grip and thicken the size of the racket handle.
What Style of Player you are?
Power Attacking –Usually suits a thicker grip, as players with this style generally hold their racket handles tighter to force powerful shots
Speed, Control & Deception– Players with this style will prefer a thinner grip to enhance control over the racket head for quick changes of racket head position. It also enables a quicker changing of grip from forehand to backhand.Full Badminton Grips Buying Guide
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £75 or £4.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £5.95
Order by 1PM Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.Full Badminton Delivery Buying Guide
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Returns & Warranty
We have a simple 30 days (can be extended) upon receiving the order policy, but we will be flexible and extend this if it's a gift for a specific event, such a a birthday, this can be done by simply ticking the the gift option when purchasing.
We provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
To find your local collect plus shop: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store-locator
See here for our full returns details & information.
We provide a pre-filled returns form you can use for the return. For returns outside the UK, you'll be required to pay shipping costs with tracking.
Once received, a full refund to the value of the goods, minus the full cost of the us sending the order originally out to you will be given.
Our UK Address for returns is:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
We work with the brands/suppliers to see if it can be covered under warranty for you (usually it is, but depends on the way the damage has occurred).
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
We offer a crash replacement policy, where we offer a goodwill policy of 25% discount off your next order with us for the same/alternative replacement item, not including postage costs.
Price Match Promise
It's this simple - Find it cheaper ANYWHERE else & we'll match it PLUS give you 10% of the difference off in addition! Subject to conditions (see below).
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form on the right with all the relevant details requested. Alternatively you can call our team on 02380 002388.
- We'll email you or call you after we review the price match request.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. Inernational retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Strings and Shuttlecocks excluded.
- Yonex products are excluded from this offer.