Get More Info on Paypal Credit
We aim to make sure your order, delivery, products and service from ourselves is of the highest possible standards. Our staff are highly trained to make sure all our customers are properly looked after to ensure the sport is properly supported by ourselves as a shop
Our Prices are price checked every day against all major competitor retailers to ensure we’re offering you the best possible deals! Combined with this IF you do find a price better than ourselves we price to beat it by 10% of the difference in addition (Excluding Yonex products. Excluded all Strings and Shuttlecocks.).
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods.
If you’re based in Europe, EU, EEA or EFTA, you’ll not have to worry about any tax or duties on your order. It’s all sorted before it reaches you with no hidden charges.
EU/European Countries - 3-5 Days depending upon the specific country
USA & Canada - 2-4 Days depending upon around of the Country
Rest of the World - 5-9 Days
For more specific information on prices and delivery speed of your specific country check out our delivery information.
OPTIONAL STRING UPGRADE | Half price professional racket string upgrade available with this racket. All rackets are supplied adequately strung as standard by the manufacturer. The optional string upgrade service is ideal for those wishing to get the very best from their racket with a specific string and tension preference. Please note - selecting a restring constitutes personalisation and may affect your return rights
We offer free Yonex replacement grips with this racket.
Why change the grip? Grips come in many different materials and styles. You might prefere a smooth or cloth like texture.
We offer free Yonex replacement strings with this racket.
Why change the strings? Different tension and string size has a big impact on the power and control of your strike. Lower tension improves power, but higher improves control. For beginners its recommended to have a lower tension string.
Player Level What level of player this is designed up to85%
Support What degree of overall foot and impact support the shoe offers90
Low Foot/Ankle SupportHigh Foot/Ankle Support
- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
- The lateral stability technology enhances the durability of the shoe and the lateral stability of the forefoot during intense and rapid transfer of direction.
- Evolutionary FZ FORZA X-Technology the stability of the ankle is increased which prevent/reduce the twisting of the ankle
- FZone Grip ensures excellent grip with the court which supports the slip resistance.
- Tuck Board increases the shoe’s torsional flexibility.
|Model name||Lingus V4|
|Player Level||Advanced Professional|
|Shoe Size Length Fit||Half a normal shoe size small|
|Shoe Width Fit||Wider Fit|
|Designed For||Strong Support|
Badminton Shoes Buying Guide
Badminton Shoes – what are the key things to look for when choosing?
- Shoe Support
- Comfort & Fitting
- How lightweight they are
- What Player level the shoes are intended for
- Shoe Durability
- How it looks
A number of the above aspects we try to answer for you in our product performance bars, giving you an understanding of both support and what player level the shoes are intended for.
1. Shoe Support
In our opinion probably the most underappreciated aspect of choosing badminton shoes. Look at the amount of players our there that need knee supports later on in life! Why is this often the case....well usually its because of either bad technique or poor footwear.
You can see on all our Badminton Shoe pages, the level of support the shoe offers is graded, use this as a guide.
2. Comfort & Fitting
These are technically 2 aspects but effectively they cover the same thing. We list all shoes stating how true the fit of the shoe is, both in terms of length and width. This is particularly key for players with narrow or wider feet than the normal person.
In addition to this, look out for the “Designed For” Feature shown in our description section, this will sometimes say “Comfort”. Where this is the case, it means when we've checked the shoes out, and the main strength/focus on the shoes is to provide comfort to the foot when playing.
3. How Lightweight they are
A lightweight shoe is great for players who need fast movement, however this often comes at a cost in reduced shoe support & durability.
On our product pages for Badminton Shoes you can see under the “Designed for” feature if it says “Lightweight”.
4. What Player level the badminton shoes are intended for
We list below each shoe the player level from 0-100, in a graph bar. Obviously if you're a lower level as a player you can still go for a higher level shoe. It simply shoes up to what level of player the badminton shoes can be used for.
5. Shoe Durability
Typically, it's the more you spend....the most durable the shoe is likely to be. Also shoes that state are “Designed For” “Strong Support”, will be more durable than a lightweight slimmer lined shoe.
6. How it looks
Obviously everyone wants to look good when playing.....this one is down to personal preference!
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £50 or £2.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £3.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.
Outside of the UK Mainland?
Don’t worry, we can deliver there too!
Northern Ireland - 2-3 Day Delivery - £4.95
Scottish Highlands - 2 Day Delivery - £19.95
*Order by 1pm for same day dispatch!
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We have a simple 30 days (can be extended) upon receiving the order policy, but we will be flexible and extend this if it's a gift for a specific event, such a a birthday, this can be done by simply ticking the the gift option when purchasing.
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
To find your local collect plus shop: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store-locator See here for our full returns details & information.
We provide a pre-filled returns form you can use for the return. For returns outside the UK, you'll be required to pay shipping costs with tracking.
Once received, a full refund to the value of the goods, minus the full cost of the us sending the order originally out to you will be given.
Our UK Address for returns is:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
We work with the brands/suppliers to see if it can be covered under warranty for you (usually it is, but depends on the way the damage has occurred).
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
We offer a crash replacement policy, where we offer a goodwill policy of 25% discount off your next order with us for the same/alternative replacement item, not including postage costs.
Price Match Promise
Price Match Promise
It's this simple - Find it cheaper ANYWHERE else & we'll match it PLUS give you 10% of the difference off in addition! Subject to conditions (see below).
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form and go ahead and place your order now Important: make sure you use the same email for both the price promise form and your order.
- We'll email you after the order has been placed confirming the refund +10% the difference for the price match, if there's any issue that comes up, we'll ask you what you want. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)2380 002388.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. Inernational retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Strings and Shuttlecocks excluded.
- Yonex products are excluded from this offer.