Get More Info on Paypal Credit
EU/European Countries - 3-5 Days depending upon the specific country
USA & Canada - 2-4 Days depending upon around of the Country
Rest of the World - 5-9 Days
We offer free Yonex replacement grips with this racket.
We offer free Yonex replacement strings with this racket.
- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
- Dual Shoulder Straps
- 1 Main Compartment
- External Accessory Pockets
- 31 x 22 x 53cm
The Yonex Pro Backpack is a superior quality badminton backpack that is ideal for transporting all of your badminton essentials to and from the court. This backpack has been specifically designed to allow enough space for not only your rackets but your clothing and accessories too!
|Number of Rackets||2|
Badminton Rackets Buying Guide
The key question to ask firstly is what style of player are you, or what type of player do you want to become?
- Power Attacking
- All ound
- Fast Reactions to Rallies
- Control and Touch, by moving players around the court to create space
As a general guide for your playing style below is the kind of racket you'll want to look at purchasing:
85g – 89g (3U)
80g – 84g (4U)
Speed & Fast Reactions
79g or below (5U and up)
Control & Touch
79g or below (5U and up)
In simple terms is means this:
Player with Explosive Backswing Hitting = Stiffer Shaft needed as it'll unload faster for more power
Player with Slower Backswing Hitting = More Flexible Shaft needed so that it'll unload fully at impact
If you're still unsure what to choose for yourself, we'd recommend going for a medium flex badminton racket to minimise the chances of choosing incorrectly what's right for you.
Weight can make a real difference to reaction speeds, and power behind the hit of a shuttle. Too light a racket and it won't go far or powerful enough. However too heavy a racket and you'll find you'll be reacting too slow in fast flat rallies, where reaction speed is everything.
Most rackets are weighted around 3U (85-89g) or 4U (80-84g), this is because it's a good weight balance for players to hit hard and also be able to react fast too.
Typically singles players will use heavier rackets 3U (85-89g), this provides the player with more stability and accuracy, with a little more weight for power behind it, without compromising on racket speed too much, as quick racket head speed isn't needed as much in the singles game.
Doubles players however will usually want lighter rackets, the most popular weight for this being 4U (80-84g), this is because the Badminton Racket will offer more speed and quicker reactions in around the net and for defence against smashes.
Racket Strings Used & Tension
Again like the grip, this is customisable on any racket. However do look out for racket tension ranges on the product as this could potentially limit your ability to have the racket strung at a desired tension.
For a full breakdown on strings and tensions, see our buying guide specifically on this.
To put it simply however, if you're unsure what to choose when buying a racket you like, either go for the “Original Strings” option or “Stringers Professional Decision” for which we'll choose the string that best suits getting the maximum performance out of the racket for you.Full Badminton Racket Buying Guide
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £50 or £3.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £4.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.
Outside of the UK Mainland?
Don’t worry, we can deliver there too!
Northern Ireland - 2-3 Day Delivery - £4.95
Scottish Highlands - 2 Day Delivery - £19.95
*Order by 1pm for same day dispatch!
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
Price Match Promise
Price Match Promise
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form and go ahead and place your order now Important: make sure you use the same email for both the price promise form and your order.
- We'll email you after the order has been placed confirming the refund +10% the difference for the price match, if there's any issue that comes up, we'll ask you what you want. Alternatively call us on +44 (0)2380 002388.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. Inernational retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Strings and Shuttlecocks excluded.
- Yonex products are excluded from this offer.